Wednesday 21 December 2011

21122011 *LF*

:(~ huhuh .. aiknah ! These day I only got one message from Farrell .. usually he is not like this .. Lawl ?~  He makes me worry very much .. But ! If he know I have no credit already he still als0 sms me .. He asked me to reload it or have not been content .. or whether he asked how I am .. but it is not already .. :/ ..

*LF*But after I got new message from him I felt relieved  .. Because he told me to online now .. okay then I realized .. haha ..

:(~Today he did not go to Karate .. I really worry 'bout that .. I really worried 'bout it because he has promised me that he would go to karate today .. because today is the last day we train for this year .. ehh .. But still he did not coming ..

*LF*After I know why he did not go to karate today .. new relief to my heart .. Farrell did not go to karate because he went to mengakun  in the church ..

so thats all .. heheh ..
~LF~

No comments:

Post a Comment