Thursday 29 December 2011

He's following me ! ahax -happy face-

Oddoooiii .. hahahx! happy ohh me after I open my facebook ..  and then I went to open his Profile .. wakakkaka .. U know what i've seen ?! ahax ! He change his URL .. and he wrote LoveMaLoveli  .. wakakakka -weird face- .. He is following me ! You'd like to know why I say he was following me ..?! Because we got the same URL .!! wakkakaka .. If me .. my URL is l0vemaFarrell .. wakakkakaka!! lawl ?! .. :P but nevermind .. I let him following me .. wakakakkaka .. Im happy for that . :P




p/s~ermm .. Farrell .. actually my nameis not Loveli but Lovely.. okay ?! lawl .. (he spell my name wrong ? wth .. I didn't missspelled his name ! But him .. dehh  ) but let it .. Im also happy for that .. wakkakaa :D


xoxo-->Obie;)

No comments:

Post a Comment