Monday 12 December 2011

Very .. Very .. BUSYYY OHH .. ! ON 11th DEC ! huhuh ..

wkkakakakaka ... it was funny .. but ...... it is rite ?! n0t 0nly funny .. n hav sum FUN ! als0 .. s0 tired !! huhuh .. .but i like it 'n'  do not lose too .. ahax .. I was tired .. I am tired already becausethe road one day .. from 6am to be up .. arrived at 11 pm ..recently returned home .. but it is also our home back .. albeitbrief .. back to the road again .. lawl .. wkakkaka .. so .. this story..

* Hours 6 AM already .. earlier on .. I had to order up. continueany longer .. had to wake up early .. because .. My state is like the streets .. ahahx .. after that .. me and my familly .. except for my sister because she was still sleepy .. We have breakfast and goout .. after that .. have food to eat .. long time .. we are back againat home .. after that .. wait till my sister ready to eat .. our directroad again ..
1st2 we went to CKS .. go buy a gift .. then we went MegaL0ng ..ahax .. we went Megal0ng was not to go to a movie, go shopping,or to any alone .. went there cause we want to cut my brother n mydaddy hair .. got my sleepy .. ahax! : D continue after that .. we went home my aunty .. go eat .. it is also our long time there .. that time was heavy are my eyes .. bump ..
continue after that we go back for a while .. to go shower and eat again .. then the road again .. Our next destination independent of the field .. woohhoo .. So FUN .. can find artists .. wooohhhooo ..We see Stacy! Sofaz! Awie Rafael ! Najwa Latiff ! Faizail Ismail ! Leya ! ..wooohohooooo !!! iam l0vinit !!

No comments:

Post a Comment