Friday 9 December 2011

DAMN !

w0w! of play! Here's a good friend name?!Excuse me!! his name is not a good friendokay?! FYI if best friend forever .. that nosecrets okay?! such a .... idk what else should be told .. I have been patient long enough with you .. okay?! I hate this kind of know .. youremember me this kind of material for onlyembittered?! hu'uh? Fuck off lah .. ! I was notmaterial okay?! only talk frankly okay?! only saythat you do not like friends to me! I do not mindit! I was not there only one or two good friends!dooii .. : P

p / s ~ I have been patient enough with you ..sayakawan with you .. without know all thishatred?! although he had no hatred .. I loveoendam but not forever .. if I want to .. 1 minutes~> 1 day only know .. had disappeared thehatred / anger / frustration with you all! : P if you.. different! cut-off times that you love andhibernate!

No comments:

Post a Comment