Sunday 18 December 2011

While At WaterWorld :D

I reach the point where we gathered at 7:30 am so .. on arrival in that place .. my eyes to see all the people .. I see all too because Iwant to see who is the same that I wear shirts with .. andfortunately there are also the same shirt with me .. butunfortunately it is also .. because .. who has the same shirt withme is that Farrell .. ahax! So I either Farrell ascribe the same shirt.. Can be said to couple .. haha .. I skip it all about our training .. I will go on as we were swimmingwith the joyful


So .. things that most made ​​me happy and fun is .. while playing in the pool with another man .. and when me and occie (myfriends) are always surrounded by many men -.- .. I do not knowwhy all men always come with us wherever we go .. hhahah .. So .. there is a man .. (adelate)  he is always with me only .. I thoughthe'd only come Occie .. all of a sudden .. occie split my time and.. apparently he'd follow me. LOL! after that .. many people there say we couple .. wkakkakakaka .. funny .. Farrell was behind my back and he look .. if I were with another man must he go where I am .. ahaax: after that .. Farrell is also my kind of dating .. hahah: What I wonder is .. Farrell should see me from beginning to end .. a time .. the next day .. he brought me back couple .. hahha ..

No comments:

Post a Comment