Tuesday 20 December 2011

WeiiiirrrddOOOO ? ~ O.o ?

Last night was so weird ?! deehh .. I dream of a place (unknown place) in my dreams .. I dreamed  Ma Boy .. Lawl ? .. ahax ~ The dream story as follows :-

In a middle of a dream that I walk in a park .. (unknown park) aha ~ after that .. Sunddenly there are ppl hugging me from behind .. when I turn back .. eehh Ma Boy was that hug me in the back .. then suddenly I say 'I have to go .. there are other things that need to be solved .. '  then a two-step my way ..
continue to Ma Boy .. suddenly pull out my hand and kissing me *directly*  suddenly he talk .. ' I don't want to lose you again .. I want you to be stay by my side .. ' and then I awoke from my dream ..

~what is startling is that .., when I and Ma Boy sms (hp) to a sudden he say he had a dream .. he dreams the same dreams that I face today ..

p/s~what a weeiirrddoo ?! .. But it was AWWEEESSSOOMMMEEE !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment